What You Don’t Know About Cancer Could Be Deadly
By The Time You Are Diagnosed – Will It Be Too Late?
到你被诊断出来的时候 – 太晚了吗？
Are you playing Russian Roulette with your health? Do you suspect that you may have cancer but have been ignoring the symptoms hoping they will just go away?
It’s hard to believe that people would actually ignore something that important, doesn’t it? But it happens. Thousands of people die every day of cancer related illness.
很难相信人们会忽略那些重要的东西，不是吗？ 但它发生了。 成千上万的人每天死于与癌症有关的疾病。
The major problem with much of the information about cancer is that it is very general and written in medical jargon that is nearly impossible to decipher. That’s where “De-mystifying Cancer” comes in.
“De-mystifying Cancer” has taken all that technical information and broken it down in plain English so that anyone can get answers to their burning questions. Questions like these:
- What is cancer?
- How does it develop?
- What are the major types of cancer?
- What are primary and secondary cancers?
- What are carcinomas, sarcomas, leukemia, lymphomas and adenomas?
- How is your immune system affected by cancer?
- Who gets cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of cancer?
- What are the risk factors for cancer?
- How do you diagnose lung cancer in men and women?
- Are you at risk for prostate cancer?
- How can you detect breast cancer in its early stages?
- What imaging processes are used for detecting cancer?
- What are the different types of biopsies?
- Do you know what treatment options are available?
- Are there alternative treatments and therapies?
And that just scratches the surface. “De-mystifying Cancer” is jam-packed with answers to every question you could possibly have about cancer.
One of the most important things you will find inside is an Action Plan for Coping With a cancerdiagnosis. This section will help you:
- Inform yourself
- How to choose the right doctor
- How to communicate with your family members
- Innovative approaches to treatment
- Changing your diet
- How to continue with your normal daily life
Don’t put it off any longer. If you suspect that you or a loved one may have cancer and need answers to those burning questions, “De-mystifying Cancer” is just what you need. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Get your copy now!
不要再把它关掉了。 如果您怀疑您或您所爱的人可能患有癌症并需要解答那些灼热的问题，那么“去神秘化癌症”正是您所需要的。 不要等到为时已晚。 立即获取您的副本！