How to Fight Prostate Cancer and Win!
“You have prostate cancer and here
is the prognosis….”
There aren’t many men who can hear those dreaded words and not feel frightened and panic stricken. And, with good reason. US estimates for 2008 call for 186,000+ new cases and almost 29,000 deaths.
没有多少人可以听到那些可怕的话语而不会感到害怕和恐慌。 并且，有充分的理由。 美国2008年的估计需要186,000多个新病例和近29,000个死亡病例。
Many people assume that prostate cancer only attacks the elderly and figure they’ll just wait and hope for the best. Bad decision. While the majority of cases do occur in men over 70, it has been known to attack men as young as 50.
许多人认为前列腺癌只会袭击老年人并认为他们只是等待并希望最好。 糟糕的决定。 虽然大多数病例确实发生在70岁以上的男性身上，但众所周知，年仅50岁的男性会受到攻击。
The disease also crosses ethnic lines and is the second most common malignant cancer in men. African American men are at a higher risk than white men including Hispanic men.
According to the National Cancel Institute, “Dramatic differences in the incidence of prostate cancer are also seen in different populations around the world.” This is telling because there may be dietary or other environmental factors involved.
Getting all the answers
Just like any disease, the earlier the detection the better the chances of beating it. That’s all well and good, but how do you know if you are at risk or heaven forbid, already showing symptoms? What are the symptoms? You really need to have a good resource available for reference.
就像任何疾病一样，检测越早，击败它的机会就越大。 这一切都很好，但你怎么知道你是否有风险或天堂禁止，已经出现症状？ 有什么症状？ 你真的需要一个好的资源可供参考。
That’s where “Dealing With Prostate Cancer” rides in to give you all the information you need to be prepared. So often when dealing with a serious medical situation just having answers can bring some much needed relief.
“Dealing With Prostate Cancer” understands your fears and provides you with answers to those most burning questions. A few examples of what will help to ease your mind are:
- What are the different types of prostate cancer
- What is the progression or stages of the disease
- How common is prostate cancer
- Analysis of who is at risk for prostate cancer
- What symptoms should be watched for
- How should the disease be treated
- Are there alternative therapies for prostate cancer
- Your immune system and prostate cancer
- Does prostate cancer make a man impotent
- Nutrition and diet for prostate patients
- The right exercises your doctor may consider
- Is it possible to father children after treatment
- Can prostate cancer be prevented