- There are over 5 billion cell phone users worldwide since 2010 and this number is growing.
- The iPhone 4 sells in stores for $199 and $500+ on eBay – can you answer why?
- Businesses are popping up everywhere advertising to buy your old, seemingly obsolete cell phones.
- There’s a huge unsaturated market that you’re unaware of – and it’s right under your nose!
Remember, this does not have to do with mobile marketing or cell phone contracts. This entrepreneurial business model I’ve created has brought me success for nearly three years. There are NO start-up costs and no previous knowledge is necessary. What’s There To Learn To Begin Making Money, You Ask?
请记住，这与移动营销或手机合同无关。 我创建的这种创业商业模式为我带来了近三年的成功。 没有启动成本，也不需要先前的知识。 你问，有什么可以学习开始赚钱的？
- Where to buy and sell cell phones, how to maximize profits, the value of new, used, and broken cell phones
- How to assess condition and functionality, benefit from networking, and make cost-effective trades
- How much to pay for cell phones in brand new, used, completely shattered and unusable conditions
- Inevitable mistakes explained and how to overcome them before they even happen